Now accepting submissions for the 2018 BCPS Film Expo. Please click the button to fill out the form for your submission.
As a reminder, there are two parts to the submission process, one that requires a YouTube link and the other that you will share the larger film file via Microsoft 365 (free for all BCPS employees and students with unlimited storage space). Here are instructions on how to access your 365 account, upload and share your documents:
- Follow this link to the 365 login page: https://login.microsoftonline.com.
- Sign in using your BCPS login Credentials.
- Save your video file in the following format: category_lastname.firstname_grade_school
- Upload your video content to the ONE DRIVE App located on the 365 home page after logging in.
- Share your video link with email@example.com
If you have trouble with the second submission portion, please E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (a tutorial video will also be made available on the website shortly), but the worst case scenario is that we can use your compressed YouTube file so please make sure you have at least completed the first part of your submission process. Can't wait to see all your hard work! (and thank you to those who have already submitted).
BCPS Film Expo Coordinator
Each school may submit a total of 5 films and 5 Gifs. Film submission categories include:
When making the film, students are encouraged to film using the DCP format where possible to ensure maximum image quality for projection at the Senator Theater.